Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I feel a little "with it" this week since I already have a Bloglines AND delicious account! Now if I could only keep my user names/passwords straight. Too many, too many.

I stopped checking my bloglines account for a while because I was getting caught up in reading blogs! Some are educational - Dictionary.com word of the day and the sites that review kids music (I am always looking for some new & rocking kids music) but others were just for pleasure like my girl friend's new blog about her quadruplets (how does she have time to blog??) and other "Mom" blogs. I can really get caught up in others' lives!

But now that I've added some of the new 23 Things blogs to my RSS feeder, I'm looking forward to reading new posts. I'm always amazed at how interesting my fellow co-workers are, how well they write and how cool their blogs are!

3 comments:

  1. You're always with it, EBS! Hee hee. I keep my passwords in a notebook, but God forbid it fall into the wrong hands.

    And, I agree. Reading blogs can be like a black-hole time suck. But the peek at someone else's wisdom, humor or experiences is often worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should make reading blogs an acceptable form of material for the adult summer reading program. We'd all be power readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie, that's an AWESOME idea! Of course, then we'd all have to learn "blog advisory." If you like gnomes, you might like Meg's blog! Hee...

    ReplyDelete