Saturday, August 1, 2009

Podcasts

I've been hearing of podcasts for a while now but haven't subscribed to any because I knew I would not take the time to listen! But, in the spirit of trying something new, I figured if I found a cool podcast I could at least dedicate some of my MP3 to it to try and learn something new.
And cool podcasts I found! I'm in "home improvement" mode (some might call it nesting.) I found an awesome site called "Handyguys Podcast" which has all kinds of basic (albeit not simple) home improvement podcasts. From "Basement Toilet Installs" to how to fix a dishwasher that isn't cleaning properly. Who doesn't want a dishwasher that super-cleans?!

I also found justonemorebook.com for podcasts relating to new children's books. Awesome!

I sused GoogleReader to subscribe to the podcasts. Now to MAKE the time to listen!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Justonemorebook. Even though they're short, I don't have time to listen to all of them, but they're really good!

    ReplyDelete